Symbol: TSX-V: NUK
Quotes delayed. Visitors should not rely on the stock quote information on this website for investment purposes.
Currency in CAD
April 29, 2013
March 20, 2013
February 26, 2013
North Sea Energy Inc. ("NSE” or “Company”) has taken all reasonable care in producing and publishing information contained on this web site, and will endeavor to do so regularly. Material on this site may still contain technical or other inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors, for which NSE assumes no responsibility. NSE does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any claims, statements or information on this site. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall NSE be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages, including but not limited to, loss of programs, loss of data, loss of use of computer of other systems, or loss of profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, arising from your use, or inability to use, the material on this site.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed the information on this web site and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of it.
This web site contains forward-looking statements, including but not limited to comments regarding predictions and projections. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
Third Party Links
North Sea Energy Inc. has provided links from this web site to several other web sites which are arms-length to the Company. The viewer should be aware that in linking to these outside web sites, he or she is leaving the North Sea Energy Inc. web site and that North Sea Energy Inc. is not responsible for the content of any other site.
Any material, information or other communication (including questions, comments or suggestions) you transmit to NSE through this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary (“Communications”). In making any such transmission, you agree that NSE will have no obligations of any kind with respect to the Communications. Where it is necessary, in order to answer your enquiry, the Communications you have provided may be passed to any NSE office or affiliate. By sending any Communications to us, you are consenting to the personal information contained therein being transferred within NSE and being processed by NSE for these purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from NSE any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other materials that violate any law.
Copyright and Trademarks
Certain material found on this Website is protected by copyright. Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases on this Website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of NSE or other entities. Trademarks may be registered in Canada and in other countries, as applicable. The display of trademarks on pages at this Website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Except for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes, where the material is not modified and that copyright or trademark notices are not deleted, materials may not be copied, reproduced, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without NSE’s prior written approval. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal or common law, trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
All quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes unless otherwise stated. All stock quotes and historical stock price data are provided by third party service providers and are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended for trading purposes. If you are contemplating trading in the securities of NSE, we strongly advise you to seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision.
NSE makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of any such stock price quotes or historical stock price data and has not taken any steps to verify, the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of the information provided herein and, under no circumstances, will be liable for any inaccuracies or omissions in any such information or data, any delays or errors in the transmission thereof, or any loss or direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by reliance on this information or the risks arising from the stock market.
1. For further information on “Norfolk“, “Norfolk East“ and “Bobcat“, please refer to the joint management information circular of NSE and Ranger dated August 26, 2011, as amended by the Company’s press release dated September 19, 2011 (together, the “Circular “) that can be found on www.sedar.com
2. For further information on “Badger“, please refer to NSE press release dated May 15, 2012 (Senergy (GB) Limited, April 30, 2012)
3. NSE is the licence administrator on the Bobcat, Badger, Bass, Bluebird and Blackbird prospects. Licence administrators are operators up to the drill/drop decision. NSE aspires to be an exploration operator in future.
4. The promote term expires on January 9, 2013 when a drill or drop commitment has to be made to the Department of Energy and Climate Change (“DECC“)
5. The promote term expires on January 31, 2014 when a drill or drop commitment has to be made to DECC
6. Nautical Petroleum was acquired by Cairn Energy PLC in August 2012 and is now part of the Cairn group of companies, more information on cairnenergy.com
7. Statement of Reserves Data and other Oil & Gas Information, 51-101F1, dated April 21, 2012, effective date of December 31, 2011, available on www.sedar.com
8. For further information on “Bass“, “Bluebird“, “Blackbird“ and “Polly“, please refer to the joint management information circular of NSE and Ranger dated August 26, 2011, as amended by the Company’s press release dated September 19, 2011 (together, the “Circular“) that can be found on www.sedar.com
9. Promote licence initial 2 year drill or drop commitment, date subject to formal assignment by DECC
10. 3 Blocks offered in the 27th UKCS Licencing Round, subject to formal assignment by DECC