North Sea Energy 15.0%
Maersk Oil North Sea UK Limited 25.0%
Premier Oil plc 37.5%
EnCounter Oil 15.0%
Groliffe Limited 7.5%
• Structurally located on the western margin of the Halibut Host at the eastern extremity of the Inner Moray Firth.
• Two leads have been identified on the block, Bagpuss (Block 13/24c) and Blofeld (Block 13/25). Both are structural closures with an interpreted Lower Cretaceous reservoir.
• The Blofeld lead is a large upthrown structural trap within the Lower Cretaceous Sands of uncertain age encountered in Well 13/24a-2A that lies within the closure.
• The lead lies directly southeast of the Bagpuss structure.
• 1981 Amoco well shows oil in lower Cretaceous sand at 1380 ft with approximately 20-30 ft oil bearing sand. Cuttings show presence of fluid oil.
Symbol: TSX-V: NUK
Quotes delayed. Visitors should not rely on the stock quote information on this website for investment purposes. Currency in CAD
North Sea Energy Announces the Results of its Annual and General Meeting of Shareholders and Corporate Update
North Sea Energy Inc. is pleased to announce the results of its Annual and General Meeting of Shareholders ("AGM") held on July 2, 2015 in its Toronto office.