North Sea Energy 15.0%
Maersk Oil North Sea UK Limited 25.0%
Premier Oil plc 37.5%
EnCounter Oil 15.0%
Groliffe Limited 7.5%
• Structurally located on the western margin of the Halibut Host at the eastern extremity of the Inner Moray Firth.
• Two leads have been identified on the block, Bagpuss (Block 13/24c) and Blofeld (Block 13/25). Both are structural closures with an interpreted Lower Cretaceous reservoir.
• The Blofeld lead is a large upthrown structural trap within the Lower Cretaceous Sands of uncertain age encountered in Well 13/24a-2A that lies within the closure.
• The lead lies directly southeast of the Bagpuss structure.
• 1981 Amoco well shows oil in lower Cretaceous sand at 1380 ft with approximately 20-30 ft oil bearing sand. Cuttings show presence of fluid oil.
Symbol: TSX-V: NUK
Quotes delayed. Visitors should not rely on the stock quote information on this website for investment purposes. Currency in CAD
North Sea Energy Announces First Quarter 2015 Results
North Sea Energy Inc. announces its unaudited financial results for the period ended March 31, 2015. The summary of the selected financial information should be read in conjunction with the Company’s Condensed Interim Consolidated Financial Statements (Unaudited) and the related Management Discussion and Analysis for the quarter ended March 31, 2015 dated May 25, 2015, which have been filed on SEDAR (www.sedar.com).